|redcurrants, blackcurrants, raspberries|
I simmered it until all the fruit was soft and the juice had escaped.
Then I strained the fruit pulp through a fine seive. I lost a lot of the volume of the fruit this way, but I find there are so many hard pips in currants that this is best. It makes a very clear jam. It takes a few minutes to strain completely, using a spoon to push the juice through.
Then the strained juice went into a clean pot, I added sugar (at a guess!) and let it simmer until I reckoned it was set. Then it went into sterilised jars.
I ended up with six jars, which I labelled when they were cool. I haven't tried it yet, so hopefully it's set and hopefully it tastes nice!